Here’s the latest addition to our knitted chairs gallery!
The cables at the back line up with the cables at the front, I felt rather clever! For the top, I used 3-needle bind-off instead of grafting so that the stitches line up properly.
And to complete the cardigan look, pockets with cables on both sides! I could’ve done a better job attaching them, but sewing is clearly not my forte.
While I was referring to the pattern I’ve written out to knit this chair, I noticed a couple of errors! Sorry knitters, I’ll make sure to take some time out and edit them. In the mean time, if you come across a problem while knitting the chair please don’t hesitate to contact me!